Read the article, which appeared in Quill magazine, here.
The article includes folks like the founder of Spot.us and the author of “The Digital Journalist’s Handbook.”
I already followed several of the journalists, and even personally know one.
Now, I’d like to add on to that list:
1. Mozactly. That’s me!
2. ValleyIndy. That’s our newspaper’s editor, Eugene Driscoll, tweeting for the paper.
3. DrewVigal. The multimedia editor for the New York Times. He posts a lot of great links to articles about infographics and design.
4. MediaTwit. Mark Claser, of PBS’s Media Shift. Links to articles on Media Shift about the change in media to interactive. Great stuff. Always interesting and well-researched.
5. JamieDeloma. One of Jamie Deloma’s many alter-egos. He tweets, retweets and re-re-tweets. It never gets old.
6. GrammarMonkeys. Daily notes on proper grammar. Love it.